- Please read the writing guidelines before submitting or pitching content.
- To submit a finished piece, a draft, or pitch an idea to the Bookwoman Blog, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “Submission” in the subject line.
- If you do not have a specific topic in mind, let us know you are interested in writing for us, and we will provide topic suggestions or assign you a topic.
- You are welcome to submit full-length, previously unpublished original work or drafts for review.
- When submitting, include information on the content in the body of the email or attach the completed piece or draft as a Word or Google document.
- Your pitch should be 1–4 sentences in length and be as specific as possible.
- Please include:
- a topic.
- format of piece (e.g., list, feature article, interview, etc.).
- a thesis (optional).
- Every effort is made to respond to pitches and submissions quickly, but it may take a month or more for a response, so please be patient.