Network Membership is open to individuals who do not live in or within easy commuting distance to one of our chapter cities. Check our Find a Chapter page to see if there is a chapter near you to join. Network membership offers membership at the national level.
Dues are $40 per year. The membership year is June 1st through May 31st.
Benefits of Membership
- Listing in our Online National Directory
- Listing of your blog on our website
- Promotion in The Bookwoman‘s Members News, including new books, jobs or promotion, participation in panels or readings, etc.
- Eligibility to publish articles or book reviews in The Bookwoman
- Promotion of your book or professional service on our website for an additional $30 a year
- Adding your book to the Boston Public Library’s WNBA collection.
- Discounted fees for entry in the WNBA Writing Contest
- Eligibility to join Great Group Readings/National Reading Group Month selection committee
- Eligibility to make WNBA Award nominations
- Eligibility to serve on the national board
- Discounted admission to chapter city events. This is available at the discretion of each individual chapter.
For more information on membership levels and benefits, visit our Membership page.
To join as a network member, complete the application and pay $40 by check or through PayPal, which accepts credit card payments from anyone. (Using PayPal requires a $2 service fee added to the $40 dues.)
If you wish to use PayPal, the process is entirely online. Fill out the application form at the bottom of this page and process your payment through PayPal.
If you do not use PayPal, please download this application form, complete it, save it, print it, and mail it with your check. Mailing instructions are on the form. Here is the Network Membership Application Form (to be downloaded, printed, and mailed with check).
Network Membership Form (only for PayPal processing)
Once you have submitted this form, please click on this PayPal link to process your payment of $40 + $2 service fee ($42 total). You will receive a confirmation once we have both your application and payment.
Once you are a Network Member, you will receive information on how to create your WNBA Directory profile, add your social media connections and more!