Sustaining and Corporate Memberships
The WNBA is honored to have the support from the following companies:
|Penguin Young Readers Group|
Sustaining members participate in a range of benefits, including support for these ongoing programs.
Ongoing Recognition as a supporter of the following programs:
- National Reading Group Month, through events in chapters across the country and media in October of each year.
- WNBA Award,through events and media biennially; in national media campaign announcing winners.
- WNBA Eastman Grant,supporting the ongoing training of librarians; recognition at major library associations.
- WNBA’s United Nations NGO Affiliation,helping us spread the word about education and literacy to our own community and beyond; recognition on our website and newsletter.
- Special sustaining member issues of our newsletter, The Bookwoman, twice yearly: use it to promote new titles, publishing innovations, new imprints, and the like.
- Free add space on the WNBA website.
- Recognition on the WNBA website, letterhead, and marketing material.
WNBA Marketing Reach
- WNBA’s national Web site, most recent with over 10,000 visits and over 6,500 unique visitors.
- National Reading Group Month website—over 10,000 visits throughout the year.
- WNBA’s newsletter, The Bookwoman, reaches over 1,000 editors, publicists, publishers, booklovers, authors, and librarians.
Social Media Presence
Sustaining membership is open to firms, individuals, or organizations that support the goals and activities of WNBA. Sustaining members enjoy these regular benefits:
Dues for Sustaining Memberships are on a sliding scale. Sustaining Members are eligible to attend all national WNBA functions, nominate women candidates for the WNBA Award, and receive The Bookwoman. Dues are based on annual sales:
- Up to $10 million or not-for-profit: $500
- $10 million – $100 million: $1,500
- $100 million – $250 million: $2,000
- Over $250 million: $2,500 or more
If you are interested in becoming a Sustaining Member, please contact the WNBA National President Rachelle Yousuf. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org